The Enigma

Posted by prla1983 on October 21, 2007 • 0 commentsEmail This Post

In every breath you take
In every move you make
In every step you fake
Your thoughts unknown
You are the enigma

Is this all in my mind?
A sick trick of the delusional kind
The illusion that grabs me and doesn't let go
Wouldn't it be nice to just say no
Wake up and know you're not right for me
No longer sell out for free

In every word you don't say
In every letter you don't read
In every signal you don't give
Your thoughts unknown
You are the enigma

Are you in?
Or are you out?
Will you help me understand?
Far away and unable to bridge the gap
Searching for the right words, bleeding good will
Lost in the haze of your deafening silence

We're not taking any of the advice
And we will pay the price
Right or wrong
Sometimes you just don't care
Self destruct, crash and burn
Blame someone else for the wrong turn

Anything I may say
Anything I may do
Is certain to be
A mistake

P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home