Reloaded

Posted by prla1983 on July 31, 2008 • 0 commentsEmail This Post

Having gone through so many changes over time, this blog enters yet another cycle in its lifespan. Having published here since early 2005, it would suck progressively more to shut this place down as time goes along. I've never been one to write religiously every day and as you can see here, there are a lot of hiatuses now and then. I guess that's the nature of a blog for me: it should reflect the very nature of its author(s) and, in a sense, not writing tells as much about myself as writing does. Incidentally, I always felt that I alternate quite often between read-only mode and read-write mode, to use a technical metaphore.

In any case, let's not make a big deal about this. If there's one thing I hate more than leaving a blog for dead is announcing that it will be everything you always wished for in a blog (and then some) and then leaving it for dead. So without further ado, I welcome Pedro (aka Enolough), of Sure You Will (Portuguese only) fame, to the fold. We plan to write about everything and, more to the point, about nothing. We also plan to finally disclose who killed JFK (don't believe the hype), among other impressive discoveries. A PayPal link will be set up, in case you really wanna know this little bit of inside information.

A word of caution: don't take this blog's tagline too seriously, because it's so much less than that. In fact, just don't take us seriously at all. Better that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home