Photo Beauty

Posted by prla1983 on January 22, 2007 • 0 commentsEmail This Post

I wish I was a good photographer. Not a professionally good photographer. Just an average run-o-the-mill just-for-fun photographer. Hell, I wish I could take pictures with a third of the quality Thomas Hawk has recently posted on his blog.

Obviously I could just hop on to Flickr and instantly look at bazillions of awesome pictures that would floor me right on the spot, but those three specimens are just positively stunning. Especially the one labeled "The Old Train".

And how about this priceless sunset? (via Scoble)

Hell, here's the entire Thomas Hawk set from his recent visit to a train museum. (hosted at zooomr, an interesting Flickr competitor, or so it seems, which comes complete with an interesting Google Maps mashup. Hawk is CEO of zooomr, right...)

Let me just pick my jaw off the floor and I'll be back with you in a second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home