Up The Irons!

Posted by prla1983 on September 10, 2005 • 1 commentsEmail This Post

Thanks to a good friend of mine (who happens to be the silent partner on this blog), I was turned into Maiden only under a year ago. They easily got into my Top 5, for what it's worth. My only regret is that I didn't get to them way earlier on. But that's another story.

Sometimes a picture is worth more than a thousand words, so I'll be brief on this entry. If any proof was needed for me to deeply love and respect Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Dave Murray, Nicko McBrain, Janick Gers AND Clive Burr, such need evaporated the minute I laid my eyes on these two pictures:






[ If you're puzzled by these, please refer to this link for the story behind it ]

UP THE IRONS!

1 Comments:

Blogger T-_Bone said...

It looks like Clive is about to snub Janick!! Maybe they had a fight during the Gogmagog sessions!

Friday, September 16, 2005 7:44:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home