Get Smart (2008)

Posted by prla1983 on August 15, 2008 • 0 commentsEmail This Post

Steve Carell is a good, funny, actor. Anne Hathaway, I don't know why, she always got on my nerves a little bit, one of those people who can piss you off just by looking at them (it's surely my problem, not hers). So, finding the trailer quite funny, I went to the theater to see it.

DON'T

Guess my prayers for a bad movie to review have finally been heard, with a vendetta. This is not Get Smart. This is Get Dumb and it's not pretty, either. I won't trust a trailer again for a long time. So what do you do when the entire first half of a comedy goes by and you haven't really laughed at all, not even once?

You leave. That's what I did. Wish I could get my money back.

That's my damn review of "Get Smart".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home